I'm a Masters student in the Robotics Institute at CMU, working under the supervision of Prof. Katia Sycara and looking at ways to improve AI safety, interpretability of deep reinforcement learning and emergent cooperation/communication. I have an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur, India along with a minor in Artificial Intelligence. While doing my undergrad I co-founded Agilo Technologies and served as the CTO for 15 months, developing evive, an educational hardware prototyping platform for students, and successfully crowdfunding it on Indiegogo. Best way to get in touch is email.
- [Sept 2018] Released 2 first-author preprints on arXiv:
- [Aug 2018] New preprint on arXiv: Community Regularization of Visually-Grounded Dialog. Check out the code release!
- We presented work on visually grounded dialog using multi-agent reinforcement learning at two workshops:
- [July 2018] ICML/AAMAS/IJCAI 2018 Workshop on Adaptive Learning Agents in Stockholm, Sweden [ Paper | Slides | Poster ]
- [June 2018] CVPR 2018 Workshop on Visual Dialog in Salt Lake City, USA [ Poster ]
- [Aug 2017] Started the Masters in Robotics program at CMU, advised by Prof. Katia Sycara
- [Jun 2017] Graduated with a B.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur
- [Mar 2017] Won the elevator pitch competition at the Royal Academy of Engineering's Leaders in Innovation Fellowship workshop in London
- [Aug 2016] evive's crowdfunding campaign completes successfully, raising $35k from 350 customers in over 30 countries
- [May-July 2016] Worked on developing a robot buddy for kids with ASD at the Interaction Lab, USC with Prof. Maja Mataric
- [August 2015] Co-Founded Agilo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- [May-July 2015] Developed a new voting based classifier for machine fault diagnosis at the IDEA Lab, IIT Kanpur [Paper URL]