I'm a Masters student in the Robotics Institute at CMU, working under the supervision of Prof. Katia Sycara and looking at ways to improve how robots learn and adapt in the presence of other robots. I have an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur, India along with a minor in Artificial Intelligence. While doing my undergrad I co-founded Agilo Technologies and served as the CTO for 15 months, developing evive, an educational hardware prototyping platform for students, and successfully crowdfunding it on Indiegogo.
- [Sep 2017] Joined Prof. Sycara's research group - working on multi-agent reinforcement learning
- [Aug 2017] Started the Masters in Robotics program at CMU
- [Jun 2017] Graduated with a B.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur
- [Mar 2017] Won the elevator pitch competition at the Royal Academy of Engineering's Leaders in Innovation Fellowship workshop in London
- [Aug 2016] evive's crowdfunding campaign completes successfully, raising $35k from 350 customers in over 30 countries
- [May-July 2016] Worked on developing a robot buddy for kids with ASD at the Interaction Lab, USC with Prof. Maja Mataric
- [August 2015] Co-Founded Agilo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- [May-July 2015] Developed a new voting based classifier for machine fault diagnosis at the IDEA Lab, IIT Kanpur
- [Mar 2014] Won the Most Innovative Design Award at ABU Robocon 2014